Introduction to us the Desert Kitties and Doggies

Hello friends, we are new here to blogger, you may remember me and my family from Catster, you know that wonderpurr cat site we all miss so. I am Tu Two Queen Tallulah's sisfur.
I am now almost 9 next month.
I love sitting on our cat tunnel, I don't go inside just sit on top!!
Hi it's me Kody I love to reach out and try to touch Mommy, but no claws please!!!! We are ready to give you updates and what we do a round here in the desert!!!


Hello I am Bindy, I came to live with Mommy and Daddy after Mia went to heaven to be with Milo, he was lonely, sadly we got sick a year later and he joined Mia in heaven.
I am a long hair Chihuahua, very sweet, pretty quite and calm.

I am the newest fur family member, Mommy and Daddy got me for Bindy to have a doggie friend, she was very attached to Milo and Cried when he was gone. So I am Chloe only 4+ lbs. m y tongue is too long for my mouth so it sticks out, my family thinks it makes me very cute...do you think so, I sure hope so. I too am a Chihuahua, but short haired. I sure love my family and really love Bindy we are best friends.

So here is our introduction to us desert kitties and doggies. Hope you all will read our blog and enjoy our adventures and updates.


Tu Two, Kody, Bindy and Chloe with our Mommy Peggy

Comments